Analyzing Data with Power BI certification course imparts skills and knowledge to analyze, visualize and report data using Microsoft Power BI. Power BI is a suite of tools for Business Analytics that allows corporate users to analyze data and get insights that can help in making right business decisions. This Power BI training covers the latest tools to monitor business growth and quickly get answers on any device through rich reporting features and dashboards. Learn how to connect and import your data, author reports, publish reports, create dashboards, and share with business users so that they utilize the business intelligence gathered in dashboards through the web as well as mobile devices.
Business intelligence (BI) is a term that has become increasingly common over recent years. Along with big data, data mining, predictive analytics, data science, and data stewards, BI is now very much part of business vocabulary. Much of the impetus behind this is the need for organizations to cope with ever-increasing datasets. It is now normal to have databases that contain millions of rows, requiring gigabytes, terabytes, or even petabytes, of storage space.
- Describe self-service BI.
- Describe the Power BI suite of products.
- Connect to data sources and optimize data models.
- Shape and combine data from different sources.
- Model data.
- Create reports and manage solutions.
- Describe the Power BI developer API.
- Describe the Power BI mobile app.
- Explore how filters are applied to your data
- Learn about different ways that you can filter reports
- Create personal bookmarks
- Analyze and export data
1: INTRODUCTION TO SELF-SERVICE BI SOLUTIONS
- Introduction to business intelligence
- Introduction to data analysis
- Introduction to data visualization
- Overview of self-service BI
- Considerations for self-service BI
- Microsoft tools for self-service BI
- Lab : Exploring an Enterprise BI solution
2: INTRODUCING POWER BI
- Power BI
- The Power BI service
- Lab : Creating a Power BI dashboard
3: POWER BI
- Using Excel as a data source for Power BI
- The Power BI data model
- Using databases as a data source for Power BI
- The Power BI service
- Lab : Importing data into Power BI
4: SHAPING AND COMBINING DATA
- Power BI desktop queries
- Shaping data
- Combining data
- Lab : Shaping and combining data
5: MODELLING DATA
- DAX queries
- Calculations and measures
- Lab : Modelling Data
6: INTERACTIVE DATA VISUALIZATIONS
- Creating Power BI reports
- Managing a Power BI solution
- Lab : Creating a Power BI report
7: DIRECT CONNECTIVITY
- Cloud data
- Connecting to analysis services
- Lab : Direct Connectivity
8: DEVELOPER API
- The developer API
- Custom visuals
- Lab : Using the developer API
9: POWER BI MOBILE APP
- The Power BI mobile app
- Using the Power BI mobile app
- Power BI embedded