ITIL is part of the Best Practice Solutions portfolio designed to help organizations become more effective across IT service management, project, programs and security. ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world, helping individuals and organizations realize business change, transformation and growth through the proper use of IT.
ITIL stands for Information Technology Infrastructure Library. It is a collection of best practices used for managing IT services in any industry that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business in the IT industry, This practice is called IT Service Management i.e. ITSM. Basically it means using the IT Resources(IT Professionals, IT Infrastructure) in such a way that the customers get better service and the business gets profit out of it, It is Globally Recognized and Worldwide Accepted framework. ITIL is not a standard, but a set of best practices guidelines that can be customized to any firm. The governing body for ITIL certification is AXELOS.
By using ITIL framework, Get answers to the following problems which every IT professional faces :-
– How to design and manage the IT infrastructure within their business?
– How to deal with IT Service related problems?
– How to continuously improve customer service?
ITIL 4 addresses this new world in ways no other best practice framework can, providing an end-to-end operating model for the delivery and operation of technology-based products and services. ITIL 4 embraces a holistic philosophy to service management, integrating collaborative frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps into a single, seamless approach.The fundamental objective of this course is to help participants
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
1: ITIL 4 Overview
Introduction to ITIL
Key Concepts of ITIL
2: The ITIL Framework
The Four Dimensions of Service Management
The ITIL Service Value System (SVS)
3: The ITIL Guiding Principles
Focus on Value
Start Where You Are
Progress Iteratively with Feedback
Collaborate and Promote Visibility
Think and Work Holistically
Keep It Simple and Practical
Optimize and Automate
4. The ITIL Service Value System (SVS)
The Service Value Chain
5: Key ITIL Practices
Service Level Management
Service Request Management
6: Other ITIL Practices
General Management Practices
Service Management Practices
Technical Management Practices